Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Orientation

Now that I have "converted" to blogspot I've been asked, "What are you going to blog about?"
The answer to that question is - whatever is on my mind, the things I've heard, and how it relates to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I really plan to follow the lead of my wife in a lot of this as well. Especially as it pertains to the frequency of blogging. She does a great job at myjordanfamily.blogspot.com

For instance, instead of "Wordless Wednesday" I plan to have a "Wacky Wednesday" that I will post tomorrow. Wacky Wednesday will deal with some type of news in the news world, include a Biblical response, and will solicit your response. I don't care that you agree with me, I just care that you care.

All in all, if you know me, you know I've probably some opinion on a lot of things, so this should be fun!

See ya tomorrow with the 1st "Wacky Wednesday." Tell your friends!

Blessings,
aj

No comments: