My friends' personalities and opinions can be all over the map and I'd really like to hear your thoughts, so here we go...(by the way, play nice - both to the 'subject' and to each other)
Wacky Wednesday Subject June 4, 2008 is...Susan Sarandon
- I think she's a terrific actress.
- Sarandon charged that if John McCain wins the '08 election, his American New York will no longer be safe.
- Sarandon said, in a clarifying letter to "The View," "I ...have faith in the American people."
To get you started...
- How much influence does an actress, musician, etc. have on your personal voter decision-making?
- As it pertains to the election, who or what do you "...have faith in..." and why?
- Joy Behar of "The View" said that Sarandon and her husband are "...two of the most patriotic Americans that we have in the media." Do you agree? Why or why not?
I look forward to hearing from you!