Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wacky Wednesday 2



Joel Madden is in the band Good Charlotte and is boyfriend and baby-daddy to Nicole Richie. His brother Benji, also from the band, is boyfriend to Nicole's BFF Paris Hilton.


Joel said something that I thought is kind of wacky so I'd love to hear what you think (from Parade Magazine): "Benji and I are from a classic broken home, so we question the necessity of marriage. What is a 'holy union'? Can't you have a true bond without the legality of marriage?"

So lots of questions floated in my brain when I read this and I'd love to hear your responses:
  1. Do celebrities have access to dictionaries?
  2. How certain are those outside of marriage they have a "true bond?"
  3. What is a "true bond?" What are its elements of success?
  4. If you are married, how do you handle the topic of marriage with non-married friends who live together? Why did you get married?

I'm a married guy so either I'm a little off-base or Joel is wacky. Hollah back.

No comments: