Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wacky Wednesday 3

This past Sunday one of our church plant pastors, Denny Henderson of Hill Country Bible Church _U.T. (University of Texas), did an excellent job exegeting Scripture in a sermon called "Grade-A Passion."


In the sermon, Denny preached through 1 Cor. 7:1-7 and supported his text & preaching with most of the book of the Song of Solomon. Denny's 1st point in his introduction went something like this - according to my notes: "Paul celebrates singleness because he knows...singles have more to offer Jesus than the married." I thought that was an excellent point.


SO WHAT'S WACKY?!?!

If Denny was right, and again i think he was, then what's up with the Japanese...and this?
Japanese Firm Creates Robot Girlfriend for Lonely Men
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368282,00.html


Seriously, I need someone to 'splain this to me!

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

I'm not to sure about that. But I think maybe some marriages would benefit from the wives having some girlfriends (to address the need to talk, talk, talk). What do you think?